вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a pencil sketch

I will draw a pencil sketch












About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig! :)

I will convert your Photos into Pencil sketch look within 24 Hours in just 5$ 

I will give your Photos an AMAZING look in just 5$ with realistic Pencil Drawing of any Photo you want...

I will make a sketch of your favorite portrait photograph efficiently. 

i also do any illustration work

Just contact me before placing order and then drop your photo of which you want the sketch of. You will not be disappointed with the output :)

Fast turn around time

100% satisfaction guaranteed 

Order Now!

Reviews


rickmgreen:1. I wanted your drawing to match the style of the two of the two completed illustrations i provided. \n\n2.Your illustration looks like it was drawn in ink. \n\n3.The garbage dumpsters lid does not look realistic.\n\n4. I asked for Khaki pants not shorts.

rifatnaim:thanks a lot

jackolson70:easy to work with

rifatnaim:thanks a lot

revolutionary11:Had a few hiccups along the way and a bit of a delay but the seller worked hard to remedy it so I have no issues as such.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий