вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw or illustrate your idea

I will draw or illustrate your idea












About:

HELLO!!! wellcome to my Gig!

Do you have an Idea?
I WILL ILLUSTRATE IT FOR YOU!  
Tell me your idea, I will draw a picture of it, shaping every aspect of your idea or project, graphically, with a traditional style "paper and pencil" to digital illustrations with a professional finish, with creativity I will help you create AMAZING illustration of you  Idea.
I have +10 years of experience about Draw, Illustrations, Digital Art and Traditional  Art Style.

Do you have a book that you have always wanted to release and have no artwork?
 I DO IT FOR YOU!...
Black and White or color...Do you need a schematic for a product? I draw it and structure it for you. Put image and color to your ideas. 

let me tell you what you would get in RECOMENDED package would be:

1- Hand Draw or Digital Illustration.
2- B&W or Full Color.
3- Background/scene. 
4- HR.
5- 3 Figure.
6- 
Resource HR.
7-
all revisions.

Face book Cover   (EXTRA GIG).
1 day delivery  (EXTRA GIG).

FOR EXTRA custom options please check my GIG extras. please provide FOLLOWING.

THANKS FOR CONTACT TO ME 
FEEL FREE TO ASK.

Reviews


taso2026:Good work

taso2026:Excellent work defiantly worth the money.

arango:a great cliente.

mac10promotion:great work as always

arango:always a good client


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий