среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for your children book in my style

I will do illustrations for your children book in my style












About:

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to my gig. 

This gig is about digital hand drawings for your children books.Not only for the children books but also for anything you like. 

Ordering details:- 

-Send me a message before you place and order
-After we discussed i will send you a custom offer 

Gig details:-

-One page illustration
-With color and background
-High resolution (300 dpi)
-JPG or PNG format (one format)

Extra:-

-Commercial rights 
-Source file 
-Add text to pages and make PDF 

Revision:-

If the revision is entirely different from the existing illustration, it will take as a new illustration and it will add extra price. 


Hope everything is clear. If you have a question please send me a message  

Thank you! :)


Reviews


freeanntp:Always exceptional work!

happyme70:Thanks!

freeanntp:Always awesome work! I am well pleased. Thank you

happyme70:Thank you!

freeanntp:Awesome work everytime!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий