среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will add extra embellishments and illustrations to your message.

I will add extra embellishments and illustrations to your message.












About:

Want to create a unique invitation card in print or for e-mail? Perhaps you want to send a customised message for a friend you haven't seen in a while?

For whatever it is that you want to communicate, brush lettering is a beautiful way to do it. I can paint watercolour illustrations and create a custom brush lettered message or quote of your choosing. 


I create hand-drawn and illustrated brush lettered messages from scratch, instead of using a brush-lettered font. My gig is for creating something handmade and completely unique. 

What can you use my artwork for?

- Print it on A4 size paper and fold it in half to make a card for someone. 

- Print it on any paper size and frame it to either gift someone or to decorate your room. 

- E-mail it to somebody special. 

What will you get from this gig? 

- I'll send you high-quality digital files which you can then print or use in digital format. 

- I'll also send you high-resolution transparent PNG files so that you can set the artwork on any background of your choice. 

- You will have complete copyright and commercial use rights for my artwork that I do for you.  

Reviews


chandlerh283:Rupsanath was a joy to work with! She’s not just talented, she’s communicative and timely!

rupsanath:Thank you so much for the generous tip! :) Chandler communicated with me very clearly, and had been available throughout the project for any questions I had so that I was able to create a design for her that worked! \r\n\r\nI look forward to working with her again!

buntbox:Very good!

rupsanath:Thank you! Looking forward to the next project. :)

buntbox:Great Job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий