среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw anything you need in 1day

I will draw anything you need in 1day












About:

Hello guys, I am Dinesh, If you want a professional drawing in one day, I will draw anything you want digitally just for $5. 

You can order anything down below.....
  • illustrations for children's books / web sites
  • icons
  • text arts
  • cartoon characters
  • photoshop editing/retouching
  • Book covers
  • Banners
  • cartoon portraits 

I will provide the 300dpi high quality image with JPG or PNG format. You will have the full rights for the image and I will offer unlimited revisions and the source file for free.

Reviews


ckay1992:Seller is very communicative and really tries his best for you. Price was great also. I really enjoyed working with this Seller.

dineshpremathil:great experience.thank you

mumesm:we will be in contact

dineshpremathil:great experience

francescabov145:Trustworthy \nHonest\nOn time


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий