вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will do an illustration of your map

I will do an illustration of your map












About:

Get a 2D colorful or monochrome illustration of your map.

Get vector illustrations of your:
1. Google Earth map
2. Map sketch
3. Old map
4. Venue directions and map

I can also do your map from scratch :)

Pricing depends on level of detail, I can make custom offers for you. Bulk orders are highly recommended. Please PM first before ordering so that I have an idea of what you would like me to work on.

Reviews


shodgeesma:I will definitely be using 'cqmesina' again. They had very clear communication about the ETA of the project, took my revisions requests immediately and accurately. Did better work that a graphic designer that quoted me hundreds more! HIGHLY recommended!

tomevans167:multiple projects I've worked with mesina and she is the best hands down. for maps, graphics, vector, best on fiver no question. stop searching and give your money to her!! :D

tomevans167:don't look further.. mesina is THE BEST when it comes to maps or graphics. your search is over! I have used her fiverr services over and over and never been happier.

sharehugs:Everything went well. The holidays caused a short delay, but that is understandable. Thanks! Niki

cqmesina:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий