вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will professionally illustrate anything you want in 12 hrs

I will professionally illustrate anything you want in 12 hrs












About:

hi, I am HASNAIN

I am PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER 

I have well sense of illustration and 5 year experience

I will create all type book illustration or picture book and cartoon character emoji  for you. Are you looking for an illustration for your story? look no further. I will create any illustration for all types of children's books or picture book. You just send me your story and I will draw it for you. I will use adobe illustrator for anything illustrate.


Why me:

* You will get good and high-quality vector design.
* I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
* I will give you all work in high RES.   
* Fast delivery. 
* 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results. 
* I will send you AI, png, jpeg file and what you want.

for more info 
contact me

Reviews


engasix:Great work!

hasnainkhatri:great buyer

designer_aliza:Great job and very professional, I had a great communication with him and he was always here to respond me for any mistake. I am really happy to work with him.

hasnainkhatri:Great buyer.

socconsultant:Great work in such a short time .He has Great Experience, High Quality Work, Fast Delivery. Will definitely order again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий