вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will create art for slot game

I will create art for slot game












About:

Please! READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER!
Please contact me before making any orders !!!

Please, if you have a job for me - Describe for me a task, or send me an art brief and I will say how much it will cost. I'm ready for long-term cooperation

 Please send me examples of background that you like. The cost of the background, depending on what size is needed and what is the complexity of the work.
Please contact me before making any orders 

I can make for you symbols:
High symbols
Regular symbols
low set of symbols - royal family or 10, J, Q, K, A , or suits
A Special symbol

it is best to have a size of slot reels and sizes of symbols,size of background, how many frames you need in animation.
Indicate it at once when you make order, or send me template or graphic scheme with all sizes

Reviews


robhemsley:Really great working with Oksana.

oksana_verko:Outstanding Experience!

jinhyukyoon:Great work..

jinhyukyoon:You are a strong recommendation from me.\n\nI strongly recommend.\n\nThank you.

oksana_verko:Thank you so much! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий