вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a panel from your comics script

I will draw a panel from your comics script












About:

"Please contact me first by message for an Extra Fast Order"

Let me help you to bring your ideas to life!


$10 For a digital pencils panel from your comics page script covered any styles you're prefer

$20 For a digital inks panel from your comics page script covered any styles you're prefer

$25 For a digital inks panel from your comics page script covered any styles you're prefer


whats include?
  1. Source files ,
  2. High Resolution for sure,
  3. Copyright for commersial use, even i would need your permission to upload them on my portfolio (-_-)

THREE simple steps to order the artwork :
1.place the order("ORDER NOW" button) if you are not sure what to order,feel free to pm me first.
2.send to me the script by message for discussion,
3. receive your artworks, complete the order and (please) give some excellent review. XD

Thank you _^^_






Reviews


jane_ychang88:Very good!

jane_ychang88:Took a while but great work

triple_eight:a perfect dream client

jane_ychang88:Great job understanding what I needed. Able to draw a sketch off of a script.

triple_eight:my best Client!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий