понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a custom birthday card or illustration

I will create a custom birthday card or illustration












About:

This gig is for a limited time only!
Message me before you place an order.

Reviews


annettedsilva:Very Good

danhumppt:So pleased with the work provided. Really fast delivery and attention to detail on all my requests was brilliant. Will certainly be back in the future!

adilaraziq:It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience working alongside him. He had good communication, punctuality and knew what he wanted. Would Recommend and I hope I have this chance again in the near future.

pb21uk:Yes the seller is trustworthy and great at visual perception. A really great service of which I am happy to tip

adilaraziq:Great experience having worked with the customer. He had good communication, punctuality and understanding of what he wants. Would Recommend. And thanks a lot for the Tip.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий