вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Create Lovely Children Book Illustration In Watercolor











About:

Do you need some cute hand-drawn illustrations for your book?



I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved to share my art with others. I paint animals, kids, toys, household supplies, cars, monsters, and anything else you can dream up.


  • Basic Offer – detailed pencil sketch (to see your idea come alive and test it)
  • Standard Offer – highly detailed full color illustration (for whimsical children's book illustration or complicated concept drawings)
  • Premium Offer – highly detailed full color illustration + unlimited revisions for the sketches


All gigs include unlimited number of figures and background. Please note that I do not include revisions for the final outcome. If you want to influence the creative process, I suggest to purchase Premium gig to be updated with pencil sketches and modify the illustration. For Standard gig, no modifications can be required.





For large order or for long term collaboration, I can create a custom order with a discount. I can also mail you the original work – for any details and questions, please contact me. 


Thank you for your interest and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


:

Wow! Just wow! What a talent you are! I asked for the artist to interpret my story anyway that she saw fit… She did so with amazing accuracy in detail! Thank you so very much for your time and effort!

:

Laura is so easy to work with. She can take off with minimal directions and deliver a beautiful product. Joy to work with. Easy-peasy! ;-)

:

I am really enjoying working with this artist. Communication is so important in getting the artwork right and Birgelette is strong in communication. I love the lighthearted whimsey that she brings to our project. I very grateful for her talent and efforts!

:

Laura is super sweet! She totally understood the emotional aspect of my project and wanted to convey specific feelings through colors. She wanted to help my family through a difficult yet still hopeful time by bringing a story I wrote (that is very personal to me), to life. I will be working with her on the sequel to my book.

:

This seller was great - she totally grasped the idea we were trying to convey and represented it very well through her art. She is a great communicator, both in understanding the task and in communicating her process. Would happily work with her again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий