воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Create Colourful Digital Illustrations To Capture Your Ideas











About:

I can create illustrations for multiple purposes, whether its story-telling, capturing ideas, editorial, infographics and character designs. I feel that imagery can have a real purpose for communication, especially for a business. Not only can illustrations be pleasing to the eye, but they allow us to translate much more simply than using words. I am an illustrator that loves using bold shape and colour, as well as using narrative and context to further an images value. I feel that I have a good knowledge of typography too, and can marry imagery and text together. I feel confident in adapting my style to suit its purpose, and will put my hand to any new ideas. 



**Please send me a message to discuss any projects before putting in an order, so I can ensure the best results! Thankyou!**

Reviews


:

What a great illustrator! Very easy to work with and develop an initial concept and I am very satisfied with the final product.

:

It's definitely not an exaggeration to say that Christy did a perfect job. She interpreted my requirements in such a magical way. 10/10 would recommend working with her, and I'll surely be back for future collaborations! Thank you so much :)

:

beautiful and what I wanted

:

Christy is the beat always on time and always exactly what I want!

:

And once again Christy exceeded my expectations! 10/10 recommend her incredible services :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий