четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Draw Awesome Art Works











About:

If you need someone to turn your ideas into a visual awesomeness I'm the right person for you.



The tools that I use in drawing are mechanical pencils, pen and markers and charcoal for portraiture 



GIG  SPECIFICATION :



Base price only $5 for a  half body character etc.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller gave me exactly what I asked for at a competitive price and delivery date that's hard to match. Would've liked a few more updates along the way just to see how it was going but other than that minor nitpick I am satisfied with my delivery.

:

Thank you. It's fun working with you.

:

It was fast and professional, he delivered two of the same pictures, black and white, no colour. I asked for blue hair for one of my characters, but they were not coloured

:

did exactly what I asked for, and was very professional.

:

Great guy, kept me updated regularly, and made any chnages i requested. Really good experience would use again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий