пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Draw Storyboards For Your Film Projects











About:

*Please MESSAGE ME before placing an order!! This helps me coordinate with other orders I may have.*



Send me your:

  • Script or story idea
  • Character description/sketches


**If you don't send me a description of your character I will make up what they look like, and if you want them to look different after delivery I will charge for a revision.**



If you're having trouble communicating what you envision, message me and we can walk through it together, I love questions!



One FREE revision always included in your purchase!



I reserve the right to use any of these images in my portfolio or personal website. If this is for a commercial project and you'd like me to wait until a certain date before publishing to my website I will gladly do so.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing and fun as always

:

to make a little comic book and maybe a music video...

:

Fantastic work :D kist love it.

:

I really like the product. Exactly what I asked for.

:

Really wonderful buyer!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий