вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Fashion Cad Flat Illustration,Product Sketch











About:

Hi, I am in the fashion industry for more than 9 years and I have an experience with creating technical drawings as they are an important part of the production and my everyday work.


If you need a precise technical description for industry, magazines or even for your own use, don't hesitate to contact me :)




For 15$ you will get:
1x Front or Back view of your garment/accessory- in black and white version, all the details included (not tech pack specifications)




For more additions please check my GIG EXTRA.

In case of inserting measurments (picture, logo, etc..), please send me all relevant information and contact me before placing an order.

 

Please contact me before placing an order, so in case of need, we can discuss all the necessary details/custom order.



 I look forward to working with you ! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Silvia does excellent work, I highly recommend her, great communication and easy to work with. The drawings are perfect, will chose to work with her again!Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, you are very kind :) I loved to work with you too! And will be happy to do again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Silvia for this great job on these drawings!.She knew exactly what I was looking for, can't wait to use them and will be doing more projects with her. You won't be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really happy that you like the result and I will be pleased to work for you in the future again! :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий