понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Design A Custom Illustration For Your T Shirt











About:





Hello,



I'm Ashik,and i'm working with illustration design (specially for t-shirt) last 3 years.Now my position in expert level.That means i can make any kind of illustration for t-shirt.It's will be custom illustration with any kind of character.Other ways it's depend on your briefs.



If you want a concept about my work please check my portfolio in this gig.


NOTE: If you have any complex work,please ask me first about it.





I OFFER___


-Silver: JPG+Highquality PNG+PDF


-Gold  : JPG+Highquality PNG+SVG+PDF+Mockups display+Commercial Use


-Platinum : Source file(PSD/AI/PDF/ESP)+Vector+JPG+HighqualityPNG+SVG+Comercial Use+Double-Sided






----VIP CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONLY FOR "PLATINUM" PACKEGE---


Reviews


:

Great communication and vision with his designs. He’s willing to go beyond with the revision to get it right. Will be using him again. Thank you again

:

The definition of ‘custom animation’ is very loose. He basically moved a few layers in my original logo. Not as advertised at all.

:

Creative and wonderful communication. 10 out of 10

:

Great result and communication on design

:

excellent service, beautiful results




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий