суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

Make A Concept Art For Your Original Character











About:

Do you want someone to design your character?



Well.. you have come to right place!! 

I will design your character starting at $5.



Here are the steps:



  1. Send me a message including the description of your character, you can also include back story elements to make sure that i will make the character as what you have imagined. also include the options you want to order. (please make sure to send a message first before placing an order so that we can agree to what I will make for your character)
  1. I will reply and give you a go to do the order so that we can make sure that your character is already on the work the moment you clicked the order button.

  2. wait for me to send the WIP design. 
Note: you can only request some  revisions once and only if its still WIP. Once its done you need to re order it at the same price to have it changed.

   4. I will send the final image. you can add $10 for full ownership of the image plus the PSD file of the image.





Reviews


:

Amazing as always

:

I am never disappointed with this seller. He is amazingly talented and so accommodating when you have questions or requests for revisions. He consistently goes above and behind to make sure I'm happy with my orders -- this is my fourth purchase from him, and I certainly see myself buying more from him in the future. I highly, highly recommend him. You won't regret it!

:

Always impressed

:

Wonderful! Great work as per usual. I’ll be back.

:

There may have been a little communication but he revised the final product to my specifications.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий