среда, 29 января 2020 г.

Make Illustration Of Anything You Need











About:

Hello!



This gig is about making illustrations of your idea. I will create your idea in illustration. You just have to do is describe your idea related to book illustrations or character you want me to design or anything and I will illustrate it for you. I'll be happy to listen to your idea and create creative illustrations for you. You might have sketch or reference image you want vectorized, that is great. Please try to be as descriptive as possible regarding the idea.



Client satisfaction is my first priority. I will make sure that you are 101% satisfied from my work.



Please write me first before proceed to order. :)



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you! Great and fast communication and great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

Seller's Response:

I needed illustrations for a work of fiction. This seller understood my request and was able to produce what I was after. She was easy to work with and responded quickly to my requests for minor changes.

Seller's Response:

I was very impressed with the work she Seerat did. She is very talented and I will 100% come back for more orders. Fast and high quality ! Recommend her 100%

:

It was really a pleasure working with him. He is kind and easy to work with. Gave perfect instructions! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий