четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Design A Black And White Illustration In My Style











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

I am often over-booked, and need to make sure I have time and space in my schedule for your artwork!



This gig is for a digital illustration of anything you please, be it for a book cover, a t-shirt design, a logo, a portrait, etc! My specialty is comic style or line work and dot work, but I do some traditional style paintings as well (for extra cost). Please take a look at my gallery to view what I can do!



Reviews


:

This seller works so thoroughly to ensure my order is perfect.

:

I could not recommend this seller more! She is simply incredible.

:

Working with Amber was great, as it always has been. This time we made a number of revisions, including some about which I had changed my mind. She was very patient and helpful and we totally nailed the piece. I cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone looking for a fantastic and friendly artist.

:

Amber is an amazing artist who can handle a variety of styles equally brilliantly. She is also friendly and creatively imaginative. There is nothing else one could ask for in an artist or in someone to work with.

:

This seller is AWESOME!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий