пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Draw You Black Ink Album Horror Art Illustration











About:

I will draw a black ink horror art illustration for your album for your band. Or depending on the price package you choose I will colour the design too. I draw horror art which is perfect for death metal bands. So think along them lines when you message me with your concept/idea first.



Note: I will not draw or design a band logo as I'm interested in providing you with a cool looking illustration only. Also you can also purchase multiples of the basic package option if you need different art for promotional purposes or for use in merch. Use of a commercial licence must be used on all art purchased.



Important: I draw hand drawn traditional artwork and I don't create digital artwork, not even digital edits like taking the backgrounds out



You will get a JPEG and a PNG 300 dpi high res scan of your final illustration.



I only draw horror art, No Revisions!



Note: If you require more than one illustration then I may be able to provide a discount and a custom offer to you, so always message me first, thanks!



So whatever you are looking for either death metal band art like classic Swedish cover art or something a little more hardcore horror, then try Waynezart!



No Revisions!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you SO MUCH! Came out better than I could've ever imagined!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, great communication, great style

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Fantastic, unbelievable artist who took my vision (without any rough sketches) are brought it to life better than I could have imagined!! Stunned how good the art is and how quickly it was delivered. Highly recommend this artist and will be a repeat customer in the future for sure. A+++++++




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий