четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Draw An Ink Illustration Of Anything You Would Like











About:

I will draw an object, animal, character, portrait, or a detailed illustration of anything you want! It is traditionally drawn in black ink on a white background and digitized for details. 

Technicalities:

  • I can provide the finished illustrations in .png and .jpg format.
  • I work primarily with Clip Studio Paint so the best source files I can provide are in .clip extension. There is also an option to export source files as a .psd file but I found it important to point out that they are not actually made using Adobe Photoshop.
  • The format of the portraits by default is A4 with a 300dpi resolution. This is of course negotiable though.
  • The result delivered will be a raster image. I don´t work with vector

Reviews


:

Thank You The Artist Did a Great Job and is very talented and project was done OnTime

:

Much better. Gracias!!

:

Wonderful work. Thank you!

:

Excellent work

:

Very talented and knew exactly what i wanted




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий