понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Make Vector Line Art Or Simple Illustration











About:

I will make any kind of original vector line-art of moderate complexity, as specified by the customer. I will also do simple flat color fill if requested so (check Extras for colored artwork).

Product will be delivered as *. jpg and/or transparent *.png file.

If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise and specific instructions about what you expect as a result, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.

If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix the problem as soon as possible.



NOTE: I strongly recommend contacting me prior to ordering, so you be assured that I can do what you need and that you'll get the service you expect.

Reviews


:

Excellent! Thank you!

:

Wonderful! As always!

:

Always super satisfied with his work!

:

very easy to deal with....gets it right the first time..very patient with me....great work !! highly reccomend him...will work with him again...

:

Ivan is a great artist, extremely talented. very professional, quick, and highly dedicated to his work. Very friendly, great communication. He understands exactly what I wanted. will be back again (-:




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий