пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Illustrate And Animate Emojis And Icons











About:

I will Illustrate and  animate icons, Logos, Emoji's in 2D and 3D.

BEST SERVICE ON FIVERR!

Check my reviews and past work for your satisfaction!



Basic $5 package you will get 

- 1 Emoji figure simple vector style in solid colors (check gig extra for shading and effects in 3D)

-  High Quality transparent PNG and JPEG in 300 dpi

If you ordered like 10 emoji designs and need their source files asell, the price for

  source file will apply per emoji. for example 10 emoji designs will cost you $50 and their

  source files will cost you additional $50.




Standard $10 package you will get

- 1 animation of emoji or icon or character (if you have the artwork in ai format)

- High res .Gif file of animation



Premium $25 package you will get

- both creation of emoji and animation

- All necessary files of emoji design and animation



If you have the vector file and just need animation then order my standard package.



If you want me to design and animate emoji, Please order my Premium package.





For detail design and effects, Please contact me first.



For questions, please contact me anytime



Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service, final product and communication. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work

Seller's Response:

Glad you like the animation. Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you great job. I'll order again soon. Happy Holidays




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий