понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Map Your Fantasy Rpg World











About:

I will create a full color map of up to 2000x2000 pixels. Priced out on a case by case basis. 



This is meant to be a FANTASY map for use in novels or games. I don't mind doing real places, but I am neither a cartographer nor a geologist so don't expect scientific accuracy. My goal is to make an aesthetically pleasing image to help illustrate the worlds of your imagination.



My profile has several examples of my style. I won't try to emulate the style of another. I don't mean to be harsh, but I've been asked to do this so often that I think it's best if I save your time and mine by stating it up front.



Generally around 70 dollars for a full color map. More complicated maps will be much more expensive. 



You provide a basic layout (could be as simple as a circle or a squiggly line with the names of countries or geographic features) and let me know what dimensions you require (most common is an 8.5"x5.5" map to fit into a fantasy novel).



I do the rest!



Please note that I retain the right to use the illustration for self-promotion purposes (here and on social media).



Also be aware that I work primarily in Photoshop and do not provide vector art.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Michael did a great job converting my chicken scratch into a map I can be proud of for my new book, Acre's Orphans. We had one minor problem which he quickly and professionally addressed. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

As usual, great experience and great product. Just what I needed. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

An excellent experience as always

Seller's Response:

His art is better than I imagined!

:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий