понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Create A Modern Flat Design Illustration For Your Web











About:



Hello There, Welcome to my Gigs!


The bronze package is only $5? What you'll get?



  •     UNLIMITED REVISION! (for a minor change)
  •     Simple, Clean and Good design.
  •     Unlimited Color.
  •     1 Simple figure.
  •     Simple Background.
  •     Delivery within 2 days.


How do we work?



  •     You order.
  •     I design as you told in your description.
  •     Then you can ask revision until you say OK for the design!
  •     Simple, right. :)


WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?


  •     Full Support for our Client!
  •     Unlimited Revisions!
  •     High Quality and Fast Delivery.
  •     100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  •     Friendly Communication and Fast Response Time.


NOTE: 
1. Check the samples and my Gig Extras for more value to your order...

2. My apologies, I'm not creating an illustration about sex/betting 

3. Don't worry about my 
order queue, I can manage my time :)



Enjoy :) !!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work, fast communication and listened to all the revisions thanks

:

Thank you so much :)

:

100% recommend!!!

:

Very amazing, this seller is very talented, He is very good and did a good job, I will definitely use again. 100% recomended seller.

:

He is very good and did a good job on my projects




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий