четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Draw Anime,Manga,Realistic Style Illustrations











About:

Notes:

 Please contact me first to discuss the ideas , pls dont send me an order before we discuss.



_I can draw things with high mature content 

_I have the right to upload it on my websites but I don’t use it to make any profits.

_If you want a black and white or colored version , pls mention with me.





I will give you many questions until I get all the information needed, so please stay active before the deadline is up!



* Source files, backgrounds ( simple background) are gigs extra. Choose what you need!



Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Detailed work!

:

Great communication and was even better than I had hoped for!

:

Excellent work

:

The work rate is top notch and I would highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of paying for the services.

:

Very satisfied with the work communication and service of the seller is great




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий