четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Design Pattern Into Illustration For Fabric











About:

Hey! I'll make a seamless pattern of your choice.

Check out my instagram account @drawingstones for more examples of my work.



For $5 you get: 

  • 1 completely unique seamless pattern 
  • 2 simple vector illustrations in the pattern
  • Black and White (see gig extras and package deals for color)
  • 1 modification per pattern (modification counts as an illustration edit OR color edit)
  • 2 file types (JPEG and PNG unless otherwise notified) - source file available on my gig extras


Specials/Extras:

  • 1 day delivery ($5): get your pattern 24 hours after buying!
  • 3 patterns for the price of 2! ($5)
  • Original Source File (all source files come with a complimentary PDF) ($5)
  • 3 extra illustrations to the pattern (total of 5 shapes in your pattern) ($5)
  • *Commercial Licenses are $10 extra (license is included if you purchase my $20 gig) Note: I do not provide product mock-ups of the pattern on products


Please send me a message with your vision before I begin work so I can ensure I have everything I need to make the finished product awesome.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job!

Seller's Response:

good buyer.i want again and again work for him

Seller's Response:

Michael was great to work with

Seller's Response:

good buyer

Seller's Response:

Excellent service




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий