пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Botanical Illustration In Photoshop











About:

I'll draw a botanical illustration in a realistic style. If you would like a black and white illustration please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your project.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect perfect perfect botoanical illustrations. delivered exactly what I needed. 100% recommend.

:

Excellent job once again. love the botanical illustrations.

:

Wow, I am extremely happy with the botanical illustration tatigandlin did for me. She did a perfect job capturing the details of a leaf to make them look real, something that other artist had trouble doing. I wish I had came to Tatigandlin first, I would have saved alot of time and money.

:

Thank you for your kind words! I will be happy to work with you again!

:

I liked her style for botanicals. She was very patient and I'm very pleased with the result. I may do business with Tatiana again! Thank You!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий