среда, 22 января 2020 г.

Create Art And Illustrate Your Ideas











About:

Tell me what you want, and I will illustrate it for you.

First I create some simple mock-ups for you to have a look at and choose what works best for you, and then I hop right into establishing tonal value, color & detail. I do Keyframes, Concept Art & Full illustrations. 

Reviews


:

Beyond amazing. He not only brought my vision to life but improved upon it. I will definitely be a consistently returning customer, and am a big fan of his work. One of a kind mind.

:

Amazing artist. He did justice to some character art that was very near and dear to a lot of us, and delivered with exceptional timing.

:

What can I say further other than this is the guy to hire for any of your art projects.

:

Above and beyond as always! Everyone is very happy with this piece.

:

This artist is always very communicative, and delivers exactly what we want in a timely manner, and actively works with us to help create the image we want. The company I work for likes them so much we've almost exclusively used their service.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий