четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Make A Band Related Illustration











About:

For those about to rock, I salute you!!!



I'll make an illustration or poster of your favourite band, artist, album or song from any genre. This can be anything from reinventing an album cover to illustrating a song lyric or even depicting an artist in a wicked way.


WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU WHEN MAKING A REQUEST:



  • Band Name (e.g. puscifer)
  • References such as album, current tour,  era, photos (e.g. money shot tour, money shot album)
  • Theme such as character, band member, situation or anything that comes to mind.
 NOTE: Theme is optional but strongly recommended.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ricardo is seriously the best. One of my favorite Fiverr artists to work with. Second time around and a great experience always.

Seller's Response:

This is hands down my favorite Seller I've had the pleasure of working with! Ricardo communicated every step of the way, and didn't settle for less than perfect. I seriously enjoyed the final product, and will 10/10 will work with him again on any project that I'll need in the future. Fully recommend to anyone ! Thank you, Ricardo!!!

Seller's Response:

I have to say I'm beyond floored with your artistic talent. This is perfect, thank you so much!!!

:

Hey Fin! As always thanks for your kind words, compliments and trust, you're an amazing person, glad to be of service.

:

Ahhhhhhhhh I can't even explain this one. This one has me rethinking all my plans for the future




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий