четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Edit And Design Anything For You In Adobe Illustrator And Photoshop











About:

PHOTOSHOP, PROFESSIONAL RETOUCH, EDITING, ENHANCING



I Have a great Photoshop and Illustrator experience, Great communication and customer satisfaction.


Services:



Color adjust, brightness, contrast, effects

Resize images

Background remove / change

-logo vectorize or other vector file services



Portrait retouch: 

-Skin retouch effects, rejuvenation, color change, remove wrinkles, body slim, white teeth, face swap, etc.



-Real estate: Pics enhance, color, brightness, add objects, remove objects



-Product retouch, background removal, color change, etc.


... and many more!



You can ask for my services, just contact me :)



-I don´t do illegal, adult material



-I don't edit official documents (licenses, IDs, etc.)





The deliver quality depends of the quality of the image you send.



Thank you!! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed new pictures of our products for our new website. I hired galaxypixel to get new, better, photos online and then remove the backgrounds and size them to all be equal for continuity. A few errors but I can fix it. I needed someone else to do it and i'm pleased. I'll hire him again when I need a large amount of photos touched-up. Thank you! -Kai Stone, South Bay Project, Inc.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, I'm always available for you

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and very fast

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great! Excellent work and very quick. Would work with this Fiverr again no doubt. Thx, galaxy...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий