четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Make Surface Patterns For Towels,Bags,Accessory, Paper











About:

I specialize in :-

- Seamless patterns for printed or dobby and jacquard towels

- Design for Licensed towels

- Product branding and packaging (inserts, hangtags, care labels)

- patterns for wallpapers or wrapping papers.

- patterns to be printed on bags or other accessories



I create beautiful ranges of floral, ornamental, geometric and abstract designs that can be used across surfaces.



Please send me you initial ideas/thoughts/references and I assure you to deliver a range of well designed products.



Designs can be delivered in AI or TIFF or JPEG along with 1 or 2 revisions and color options.

Pantone numbers can be provided too.



Kindly message me before you order.



Thank you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and on point.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very quick to deliver

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

So fast and understood my requests first time, A joy to work with. Thanks so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий