вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Design Flat Illustration For Your Website











About:

Good Day!



I will draw awesome flat illustrations according to your need. I am serving orders for individuals, companies, communities, and more



On this gig, I am offering flat style illustrations for Web and Print, which includes :



Character Design

Landing page illustrations

Minimal flat illustrations

Complex and conceptual illustrations

Business Illustrations

Cartoon Characters

Info-graphics

Icons

Banners

Invitation cards

Logos

Web buttons

Invitation cards

social media covers

And everything else!



I will bring your idea to life!



I DON'T CHARGE EXTRA for Hi-Res, color and extra revisions. All included in my basic gig.



Note:

Please give me your complete brief , so i can realize your imaginations.



Why Me ?


  • Simple and Minimalist
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free for Commercial Use
  • Vector Ai and eps Source files.
  • All Services just in 5$
  • Delivery within 24 hours


  • For long term work and bulk illustrations, please contact me share your project as I can offer you a custom lower price.



    Regards.

    Zain

    Reviews


    :

    Great designer, high quality designs, I recommend him and look forward to work with him in more projects! Great experience!

    :

    Mohammed was easy to communicate with, and he's really patience. He's also talented, I'm happy with the results. Would highly recommend him :)

    :

    a nice first experience with fiverr

    :

    Good work!

    :

    Thank you! Excellent work




    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий