понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Draw Fantasy Illustrations For Books, Magazines And Games











About:

Hello there,

I am Vajihe, a professional illustrator with more than 15 years of experience in character design and illustration of books, magazines and games. 

  • Please before placing an order, send me a personal message to discuss your needs.
  • Please take a look at my gallery to have sense of my works and then you can refer to one or two of my illustrations that best match your need.
  • I usually work on A4 or Letter. If the work requires other sizes, let me know. 
  • One or two days after the deal, I will send you sketch draft of the idea. Upon agreement on that, I will continue the work.
  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want. For all extras and different options, we can discuss and add to the order. You can customize your order with all the feature you need. 
  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose please add the extra "license" for $20 more. 

I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials. 

With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project or business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while  

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Vajihe 

Reviews


:

Very prifessional and good work :-)

:

Very professional work.

:

Very good job

:

Beautiful work, made a lovely portrait that I am giving for a Christmas gift to my husband.

:

Very proifessional and good work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий