пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Illustrate A Cartoons From Your Idea











About:

Welcome to Tigerblaez Cartoons, I am a multi media artist and I customise cartoon character illustrations for print, animations and all media. I would like to produce quality work and provide the best service for your requests. Production of your art piece varies on the budget given and I always make sure to provide the best designs for your brand or company. I cater to logo design, ads, tshirt design, posters, graphics, digital illustrations vector art and anything where we can put designs on.


If you have any questions or need a quote, don't hesitate to contact me and I will gladly communicate with you and do my best to answer your questions.


If you need the source files for the order you placed make sure to tell me so I can include them to your order and quote.


If you plan to order my gigs and services, make sure to send you complete design idea, concept, references and instructions you want me to know to maximise the quality of our production.



  • Please purchase commercial use if you are going to use this advertising ,promotion, web pages, logo design, etc.
  • Otherwise, I retain the copyright to my work and the right to
      re-use and re-sell it.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

tigerblaez was a pleasure to work with. Did the changes that I specified without hesitation. It's hard to convey the details of what is wanted through text messages while not sitting next to an artist but the artwork came good. tigerblaez did a great job.

Seller's Response:

Awesome project. Thank you for the opportunity boss

Seller's Response:

This man always does great work

:

Thanks much boss

:

Very professional! will use services again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий