вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

Character Illustration And Character Design











About:

I am 2D /3D Artist and all my art works 100% digital. Character illustration or character design in realistic and cartoon style in digital format.



I have done so many character art, character illustration, cartoon art, animal illustration where all my experience can be used for your new great looking art work



This gig will be what you need to bring in life your art/illustration desires and requirements with big pleasure. 



Please, do not hesitate to contact me to help with your project or single character illustration. 

Reviews


:

Great work and has great communication.

:

Very good job. Thanks!

:

Left me speechless to be honest.

:

This artist worked extensively to help me create the vision I had in mind. Will buy again!

:

He did an awesome job!!! Great work and good to deal with.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий