воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Draw Detail Skintone Of Wpap











About:

welcome in the pop art (skintone of WPAP and vector)



What you get for 1 gig : 

• 1 person from head to shoulders vector pop art WPAP

• 3500x3500px, 300 dpi, Highres jpg image



Additional gig extra:

+ extra fast 1 days delevered

+ extra $15 vector source file; eps, Ai, Corel draw

+ etc.



Important : 

• 1 person per gig

• This gig requires a clear, high resolution picture that shows the subject's face clearly, and with the desired pose/expression. 

• I can only draw what I can see. Don't send blurry images, out of focus, and face obstructed images.

• Minor revisions only. Please don't ask me to make a frowning picture smile. Make sure to send only your best photos. 



If you unsure or if you have any questions, please drop me a message. I will get back to you ASAP.



Any Image created through this is not for resale.You are granted rights to use the images on your blog, social network, book and any other practical uses. I reserve all rights for all images created through this gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Amazing work indeed!!! Thank you

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Hey man I love it! It is perfect thank you so much. Will look great on the shirt

Seller's Response:

yes thank you very much,

Seller's Response:

Fast and I love everything about this image.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий