понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Any Character For You











About:

NOTE: Due to demand I may increase prices accordingly, so get your commissions cheaper while you can! however I will always honor the price it was when you first contacted me.



please contact me before ordering I'm just one person and i may be busy :( 

 

I am an illustrator and a concept artist with a focus on fantasy and dark twists. I can draw your favorite characters or combine two of them, and of course, I can draw your own characters! Got a DnD campaign i would love to bring your characters to life! Think you've got the next best comic book hero in mind? Let me show you how cool they could look! If you like what you see contact me and ill try my best to give you the best possible out come.I look forward to being part of your project! :)



Check out my stuff

https://chiwall.newgrounds.com/art/

I reserve the right to showcase my work anywhere I wish, unless specifically discussed.

Reviews


:

An outstanding experience and final product. highly recommended.

:

Thank you this is great

:

Chiwall was very pleasant to deal with, and delivered very high quality in a reasonable amount of time. Highly recommended!

:

beautiful artwork!!!!!!

:

An amazing artist who took my concept and brought it to life. Great ideas and amazing talent, I was super impressed with the delivery and attention to detail. Already looking to work with Chiwall again on another project soon.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий