вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Make Unique Line Icon Illustration











About:

About this Gig!



I will create amazing modern line icon illustration for you :) .



I'm going to need from you:

  • List of icons to be created (with descriptions) 
  • Web address or screenshot of your web or app 
  • Attach some examples of icons you like


What you will get:
  • High-quality modern and scaleable icons for any size.
  • Icon set preview (JPEG)
  • Individual Transparent Files (PNG) 
  • Vector files (SVG)
  • Source files (EPS and AI).
  • Commercial use.


***PLEASE SEND MESSAGE TO ME FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER**
***PLEASE SEND MESSAGE TO ME FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER**

***PLEASE SEND MESSAGE TO ME FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER**

Reviews


:

I had a great time working with Muhammad, he designed the illustrations in the style I was going for and delivered very quickly. Highly recommend!

:

Reasonable results. Good value. Thank you.

:

This is very first time I use Fiverr. And I enjoyed a lot working with this man. Will come back for sure for another project!

:

Muhammad is really amazing. This is the third time I work with him and his service quality is always great. He carefully listened to what I wanted, translated my thoughts in a very precise way and patiently made the final adjustments I asked for. Flawless! Thanks, Muhammad.

:

Great. Patient and hard working.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий