пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will do create a stunning hand drawn vector portrait

I will do create a stunning hand drawn vector portrait












About:

Hello Everybody,
welcome my GIG..

My service……


  • Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin, birthday cards, framing, wallpapers and much more!

  • Send me a photo (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a Detailed vector art portrait in my style! The bigger the picture, the more accurate I can draw!

  •  I will give you 100% satisfied grantee

  • Friendly communication

I  Will Drawing Vector Portrait base your photo (only head + shoulder). If wanted fullbody, please check extra gigs. (Maximum two face on once order)


1.     Message me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests

2.     Delivered in JPG format, obtain PSD for a Gig extra Below.


For your Information:

·         I draw people, and PET

·         White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)

·         I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing

Extra gig..

I can draw any vector illustration art for any project.



any questions? please contact me.

Reviews


stuartedward581:I will order again today

designworld143:Thank you so much..

tam_myleo:Very good second time gig and would like to work more time.

designworld143:Thanks for everything.

tam_myleo:Easy and effective to work with. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий