четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will create a character in a different pose for you

I will create a character in a different pose for you












About:

I´ll provide you a character in differents pose.

What I need from you:
  • Brief description of your character / pose / clothes/ color in it/ etc. 
  • Sketch will be helpful if necessary.

What format may I give you:
  • JPG
  • AI
  • PSD
  • PNG
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PDF

If you need a custom order, or if you have any cuestion please let me know.

Reviews


mariaftoledo:She was excellent at delivering exactly what I wanted. Very talented and customer oriented. I look forward to working with her again!!!

epiphanyart:She was an excellent employer, it was a pleasure for me to work to her, I recommend her!!!

scteel:Good worker

epiphanyart:Excellent employer

scteel:Amazing artist!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий