суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will make one pattern with 4-5 objects.

I will make one pattern with 4-5 objects.












About:

I will make you a high quality pattern, with up to 4 objects of your choice (1 - 4), with a custom size.

You can include more objects or make a deal for more than one order. I'll deliver to you a jpg or png with transparent or colorful background. Source file included.

I work with vector (AI) or photoshop (PSD), you choose what do you prefer.

This gig is dedicated to people looking for men's prints. I am offering a joyful and creative patterns and illustrations. Perfect for many kinds of products like: smartphone covers, t-shirts, pillowcases, purses, diaries, sketchbooks.

I do not work with realism. Please, read my briefing requirements and contact me before starting the order.

Reviews


lmramsay:Carmen is amazing! Very receptive and patient. Cannot recommend her highly enough.

martinezcarmenf:Wonderful experience.\r\nI wish you all the best in your business.

wts331648:More than acceptable!! Thanks for the effort!

bernardinorosa:Great :) :)

bernardinorosa:Great Work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий