четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will draw paint or digitally render pretty much anything

I will draw paint or digitally render pretty much anything












About:

I'll draw pretty much anything you want; this includes people! My style is realistic cartooning, but I'm always up to learn something knew. I'm also really flexible with mediums- I love pencil, pen, and  ink, and I've also worked with paints, marker, coloured pencils, pastels, and digital drawing. 

Please communicate with me! If you have any questions about your piece I'm happen to answer; I'm flexible and respond to requests and questions quickly. 

Nothing NSFW, thanks.

Memes are always accepted.

Reviews


guira_98:Awesome experience

onyx1800:Clear on what was wanted and wasted no time.

gesmolten:Holly. Thanks a lot for the great work you delivered me. You perfectly understood my wishes. This art will definitely motivate me to reach my goal. Highly recommend!

onyx1800:Great buyer. Very clear with request and provided ample reference pictures. Very happy with the creative freedom and time extension I was allowed on this project! Fun piece!

keeshahervey:Great communication, very easy to work with. She was able to take our rough idea and give our marketing team a great jumping off point for our logo. We will be using her again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий