суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will convert an image to a drawing using simple lines

I will convert an image to a drawing using simple lines












About:

I will draw anything you need in very high resolution, using simple lines as shown in the attached pictures.
# You can check some of my works in the attached PDF file.
I'll give you the drawings in JPEG or in PNG in any size you want.
Just send the image and clarify any points need to be clarified.

Reviews


aschellinger:this is the second job we have worked on and again he had far exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

m7mudali:Thank you :)

aschellinger:Thank you so much, sorry for the initial miscommunication, this is exactly what I wanted.

m7mudali:I'm glad to work with you, Thanks!!

stationrystudio:exactly as needed, thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий