пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create vector art and illustration of your choice

I will create vector art and illustration of your choice












About:

I draw from existing photos as reference as well as from imagination. It can either be in my own style or one of your choice, such as cartoon, animal, silhouettes, portraits, info-graphics, web graphics, realistic, animation, or comic/graphic style, ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF just let me know before ordering.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. I will need a more detailed description from you and I ask several questions before committing to ensure I will produce something you are happy with. Your satisfaction is very important to me :)
Source files will be provided.

Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as extras. Choose whatever you need. 

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through a message. I will gladly help you out with the options. Custom offers can be prepared too :)

files will be available in all formats. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. looking forward to work for you :)

Reviews


onagroup5520:Nayha is great, quick, and gives you exactly what you need.

nayhashahid:great buyer. love to work for u

laibashahid159:Very nice seller. Completely understood my requirements. fast delivery.

nayhashahid:nice buyer. come again

danielparchment:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий