четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a cute illustration character

I will draw a cute illustration character












About:

Philippine Time Zone: GMT/UTC +08:00


Welcome! My name is Chad. I've been in the design industry for more than 10 years. Me and my design team is here to provide you a high quality and innovative illustrations.

NOTES
  • The price varies on details and quantity of characters or items per illustration.
  • Please send me a message before placing your order so I can give you a proper framework.
  • I will make 1-2 MINOR revisions per cartoon for free (file size, file type, simple color change) but I will NOT redraw or redo large portions of an image unless an additional $5 is paid due to time needed to make corrections. So I suggest be clear on your provided instructions.

WHY THIS GIG?
  • Fast response for every inquiries and revisions.
  • Clean and Original Images created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Credible and innovative illustration style.
  • Natural talent and intensive skills resulting to the BEST designs.

Reviews


shannon1318:Chad \u0026 his team are great-- they deliver quality work and in a timely manner, esp if you want any revisions

chadvivas:Thank you so much! ^_^

hk_62e:A real designer, with unique illustrations !

chadvivas:Thank you so much! One of the best clients! ^_^

bizlady610:Chad and his team are THE BEST! This is my 2nd time we have worked together \u0026 are about to start on our third book!! I love his illustrations and so does everyone who sees them! His work is right on point every time, he is very timely \u0026 cares about your experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий