пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create a digital painting

I will create a digital painting












About:

I would love to be able to create a beautiful digital painting of you, your friends, your characters, or even fanart. My style is very flexible, as specialize in stylized art whether it is more realistic, cartoon, manga, or in a certain style you enjoy, although I also have my own personal style! I work fast and am willing to make sure we discuss what you want so you can get exactly what you're paying for. 

I can only do subtle revisions after a work has been completed, no redos!

Reviews


skinnyneck:Amazing artist who provides exceptional work

newanimal:Excellent very good yes

newanimal:Excellent thank you

newanimal:Excellent thanks

nicolepet:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий