суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will do a nice pixel art

I will do a nice pixel art












About:

Want a pixel art? This is the right place! Just send me your image and I will do the rest.

5$ - One object or character up to 50px height
10$ - One object or character up to 70px height
15$ - One object or character up to 100px height

(50px, 70px and 100px are the basic size in which I draw, where 50px would be simple drawing and 100px would be a more detailed art. The final image can be delivered in the original size or otherwise, in a big resolution of your choice)

Check the gig extras if you want to customize your pixel art.

Reviews


nerdiebear:Fantastic seller with excellent promptness and quality

arialle:It was great to work with you again, thank you!

nerdiebear:Great work

arialle:Thank you!

cbeast501:I loved this product !!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий