пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will design logo and messenger stickers

I will design logo and messenger stickers












About:

I will design your sticker according to your description and requirements. The stickers will be design in black and white format. The ideas and content shall be provided by you.

Feel free to contact for further discussion. 

Reviews


sabeelmustafa:The work is amazing! The communication was excellent, the seller was on point following all of my instructions and extremely flexible and open to making the necessary adjustments. Would highly recommend! A++

aestheticcircle:In fact i enjoyed to work with him. He is a good persona and provided me all the content in details. very friendly person. hats off sir

youngpotpie:Another great order! This seller is very easy to work with and I highly recommend! Great resaults and will use again.

aestheticcircle:Very good experience to work with him. this person is very compromising.

youngpotpie:Great experience! The seller made it very easy for me to communicate my needs for this project. He worked with me closley to make sure it was correct and the resault was great! Will be ordering another gig and highly reccomend them.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий