четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will make professional pixel art sprites

I will make professional pixel art sprites












About:

I am experienced in making pixel art in any style!

Sprites include (but is not limited to) the following:
  • Characters (main character, enemies, npcs, ...)
  • Items (weapons, chests, traps, ...)
  • Portraits, Spell Icons, etc.

To get the best result, I encourage messaging me first to discuss more about the details especially when requesting animations.

I deliver assets in .gif and separate files. If you need it in a spritesheet kindly message me or include it in the details of your order.

Reviews


argento24:Great Work!

eviltosha:The artist was amazing! Very clear communication, delivered exactly what I wanted (even though I wasn't sure how to describe it clearly), and did all the requested changes in a timely manner.\n\nI'm going to order from them again now.

brandenholt:This was abouslety what I asked for, and so much more. Thank you so much.

wrlckart:A pleasure doing business!

klonas:Great art, very professional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий